Thinking about earning an Order Picker Licence? We can help you! This course will give you the tools you need to confidently and competently operate an Order Picker. How will this benefit you? Keep reading.
- Safety: Working with an Order Picker involves operating heavy machinery several feet off the ground. The ACE Forklift Training course teaches the proper procedure for keeping your work site free of hazards, preventing accidents and injuries, and checking to make sure your equipment is in good working order.
- Communication Skills: Knowing how to work with other team members and communicate effectively is vital to doing a job right. This is especially true when working around large, motorized equipment. Good communication skills help to avoid accidents and injuries.
- Efficiency and Skills: Perform your job with the highest level of skill and ability, do your best at every task, excel at your job, make progress, and earn success and way of life you are looking for.
- In Demand:Employers in Sydney are looking for licenced, skilled, and trained order pickers to work in the warehouse, transport, and logistics industries.
- Higher Pay: Having an Order Picker Licence shows employers that you are highly trained, skilled at, and serious about your job. As a licenced order picker, you’re one step up from anyone who may be thinking about joining the competition for a higher position.
Our Licence to Operate an Order Picker Course (TLILIC2002A) is thorough, enjoyable, interesting, and clearly presented. Our casual, friendly classroom atmosphere makes for effective learning. We are also willing to travel to hold classes at other locations. Our instructors are highly experienced, skilled, and work closely with each student to make sure that they get all they can out of the course. Course content and presentation are of the highest quality.
The course is held over a Monday – Tuesday. To fulfill course requirements and also meet the guidelines for earning your licence, you must complete both the Class Room Theory and Practical Training sections of the course.
When you finish the class with a passing grade, you will receive a Statement of Attainment in TLILIC2002A Licence to Operate an Order Picker.
Class requirements include the following:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must speak and write clearly, in English
- 100 Points of ID
- Closed shoes – safety boots preferred
Comments made by students who have attended the Order Picker Course have expressed nothing but positive opinions about the class. They talk about how much they’ve learned, the quality of the course content, the high level of knowledge and ability of the instructors, and the instructors’ willingness to help students learn all they can and complete the class successfully.
We look forward to seeing you at our Order Picker Licence Course, and at our other courses, too!
Call us for more information on 02 9773 4490 or drop by our training facility at 1-2/66 Bryant Street, Padstow NSW 2211.