TLILIC0003 – Licence to Operate Forklift Truck
The TLILIC0003 – Licence to Operate Forklift Truck is ideal for those in the warehouse, logistics and/or transport industry. Whether you’re currently employed or looking for work, ACE Forklift Training are dedicated to providing all our students with highly-experienced trainers and a supervised practical experience that will equip you with all you need to forge your career.
We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional learning experience whether you’re training with us at our Padstow training centre or we are conducting onsite training at your workplace. We ensure students and employers alike are confident in our graduates Forklift operation abilities.
ACE Forklift Training offer a Two day beginners course, One day training and half day assessment advanced course and Four hour refresher course. All courses come with both a written and practical assessment element. By assessing your needs and ensuring that course content is delivered in a tailored and suitable way, our ACE Forklift students have an astounding 96% first-time pass rate.
Speak to us today about what discounts are available.
||TLILIC0003 – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
||LF Class Highrisk Forklift Licence
- Forklift Classes commence every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Training Courses go for two days for beginners and one day, with a half day assessment, for experienced RPL students
- Assessments are held everyday (depending on demand and availability)
- Those taking the two day beginners course will complete all work, both practical and theory, at the Padstow training facility
- Those taking the one and half day experienced course are to have completed their workbook at home prior to attending their practical component at the Padstow training facility
- Must be 18 years of age
- Have good understanding of both written and spoken English
- Arrive wearing closed shoes, safety boots are preferable
- Manual and formative assessment will be emailed upon booking your course with ACE
- Those taking the one-day experienced course are to have a prior knowledge of working with forklifts but do not currently hold a licence
- Monitoring site conditions for potential workplace hazards
- Driving the forklift to fulfil operational requirements
- Monitoring and maintaining forklift performance
- Post-start and post-operational checks and procedures
- Onsite communication methods
- Hazard prevention and control measures
||All students must complete the practical and theory assessment in order to fulfill the requirements of this course. Participants will need to be deemed competent by their trainer in a formative assessment prior to completing the formal SafeWork assessment.
|Required Knowledge Under WHS Worksafety HRW Legislation for the Successful Completion of this Unit
- Methodology of determining the weight of a load
- Commonwealth, state or territory OH&S legislation, standards relevant to the safe operation for the forklift trucks
- Understanding of forklift characteristics and capabilities (including use of load data plates)
- Understanding of the hierarchy of hazard identification and control
- Organisational and workplace standards, requirements, policies and procedures for conducting operations for the crane class
- Procedures for the recording, reporting and maintenance of workplace records and information
- Forklift truck operations and safe operating techniques
- Typical routine problems encountered in the operation of the crane and equipment and adjustments required for correction
||Successful participants receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment in TLILIC0003 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck. Successful participants will also receive a SafeWork NSW Notice of Satisfactory Assessment (NSA) which is valid for 60 days.
- 100 points of ID
- We supply pen and safety vest
- Always arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time
- Ensure you read our booking terms & conditions
- Course cost $450 p/p
- Book both LF Licence and LO Order Picker Licence to receive special deal.
Refresher held on request – approximately 4 hours: This is for fully licensed drivers who need to refresh or have had an accident at work and have been asked to do a refresher course by their employer.
Save $100 today by booking online ($350 Online Only)