The real question is “Why wouldn’t I want to earn an Order Picker Licence?” Take a look at this post to find out why you should have no doubts about what our course can do for you. Check out the benefits of taking our two-day ACE Forklift Training course on operating an LO Class Order Picker.
- Safety: Operating LO equipment is a high-risk job that involves operating heavy equipment, working several feet off the ground, and keeping track of multiple distractions, people, and hazards at once. The ACE Forklift Training course teaches the proper procedure for examining your work site for hazards, using the right safety measures to prevent accidents and injuries, and checking to make sure your equipment is sound and in good working order.
- Communication Skills: Knowing how to communicate effectively is a valuable skill in the workplace, especially when working around large, motorised equipment. Good communication skills help in avoiding injuries. Also, if you can make yourself clear and are able to pass on information to others, everyone benefits, because you will help the operation run more smoothly, contributing to a good bottom line for the company.
- Efficiency and Skills: Perform your job with the highest level of skills and abilities, excel at what you do, make progress, and earn the success and way of life you are looking for.
- In Demand: Licensed order pickers are in high demand among employers in the warehouse, transport, and logistics industries. Don’t miss this opportunity to earn your Order Picker License at ACE Forklift Training in Sydney, and employers will be looking for you!
- Higher Pay: Having that Order Picker Licence shows employers that you are highly trained and skilled at your job. And at that higher level, a smaller group of job applicants will be in less competition for jobs. Also, employers are more willing to pay a higher wage for your abilities when you have a licence. This means a higher standard of living for you and your family!
Our Licence to Operate an Order Picker Course (TLILIC2002A) is comprehensive, well-rounded, and clearly presented. Our casual, friendly classroom atmosphere at our location in Padstow makes for effective learning. We are also willing to travel to hold classes onsite at a business location. Our instructors are highly experienced in the field, and work closely with each student to make sure that they take in and understand all of the information and content to the greatest possible extent. Course content and presentation are of the highest quality.
The course is held on Wednesday and Thursday. Class Room Theory is covered on Wednesday and Practical Training is covered on Thursday. To fulfill course requirements and also meet the guidelines for earning your licence, you must complete both the Class Room Theory and Practical Training sections of the course. Order Picker assessments are conducted on the Monday following the last day of class.
When you finish the class successfully, course participants are awarded a Statement of Attainment in TLILIC2002A Licence to Operate an Order Picker, a WorkCover NSW Notice of Satisfactory Assessment (NSA) (valid for 60 days), and 100 points of ID. ACE Forklift Training furnishes a pen and a safety vest to each student, as well.
Prerequisites for attending the Licence to Operate an Order Picker Class are as follows:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must speak and write clearly, in English
- 100 Points of ID
- Closed shoes – safety boots preferable
Students who have attended previous Licence to Operate an Order Picker Courses have expressed overwhelmingly positive opinions. They’ve been impressed with the quality of the course content, the extent of the instructors’ knowledge and abilities, and the instructors’ willingness to help them learn all they can and complete the class successfully.
So there it is! A list of reasons to not miss this course! And for those who already have their licences, we have a four-hour refresher course, just to brush up on skills and abilities, either just because they feel they need it, or at an employer’s request.
Visit our website at https://www.aceforklifttraining.com.au/courses/order-picker-licence for more information on the course and registration.
We look forward to seeing you at our Order Picker Licence Course, and at our other courses, too!